BD3V1 Radio Frequency Filter
The BD3 'bias decoupler' filter removes radio-frequency high-voltage chuck signals
- from chuck powering lines, protecting the high voltage power supply.
- Download the BD3 Manual
The BD3 is used at chuck shield enclosures,
- typically driven by a DR4 high voltage supply mounted in a rack.
The BD3 is available in dual-frequency models;
- 13.56MHz is the typical base frequency and with
- a second frequency typically being 4MHz or 380kHz.
These frequencies should be specified upon ordering.
The maximum rated voltages for the BD3 rev.4 are
- 6kV dc on chuck electrode wires, and
- 2kVp-p rf of either rated frequency.
WARNING: Earlier models of the BD3 should be upgraded to the Rev.4 revision
... if the full rated 6kV chuck electrode drive is applied, and
... the chuck is chilled.