Electrostatic Chuck Puck
'CP' electrostatic chucks all employ a Chuck Puck, bolted onto a Service Base.
- A "Chuck Surround" Alumina ring mounts on Chuck Pucks around their active area.
- Standard CP chucks operate between -60 and +120 deg. C.
Electrogrip stocks CP chuck bodies, service bases, and surround rings in three size ranges:
- CP125 for 76-125mm wafers;
- CP200 for 76-200mm wafers;
- CP300 for 76-300mm wafers.
These pucks can grip
- semiconductor wafers,
- ... and other materials.
The CP Service Base provides
- backfill gas, thermal control liquid lines,
- rf feed and isolation,
- plasma guard ring,
- wafer lift,
- electrical connections, and
- vacuum-air sealing.
The CP Service Bases of all sizes have a common connection
- requiring an approx. 100mm diameter baseplate mounting hole.