Gas Flow Control | Gas Flow Controllers
Gas Flow Control
Electrogrip provides high performance gas flow controllers, and system solutions permitting easy integration of chucks in systems:
Electrogrip's GFC Gas Flow Controllers yield self-calibrated, wide-range gas control in a compact, low-cost package. Our GFC constantly monitors gas flow rate using fundamental principles of gas dynamics, so needs no calibration even at the lowest flow levels, where regular "MFC" flow controllers exhibit large zero- drift errors.
Electrogrip's GFC-2 flow controller replaces standard MFC's and features:
- wide range from 0.05sccm to 3slm
- gas-independent self-calibration during operation
- negligible zero-level drift;
- autocalibration and accuracy are independent of line fouling, inlet pressure, etc.
- low-flow version controls 0.05sccm through 3sccm He to permit rapid chuck backfill; and yields
- fine control at the actual chuck leakage rate, typically 0.05-0.1sccm
Electrostatic chuck system controller
The GC-3 system controller permits an existing system to