GC-3 System Controller
Electrostatic chuck controls must be coordinated with gas backfill and wafer lift.
Electrogrip provides solutions where existing controls are not available:
The GC-3 system controller permits an existing system to
- accept a retrofit electrostatic chuck,
- require only one input signal to drive:
- flow controller and gas valves to perform gas backfill and purge,
- turn the DR4/DR5/DR6 grip command on and off,
- drive a motor to raise and lower wafers, and
- run process with the required gas, rf, etc.